Why Our Church
Romans 15:7 (ESV) Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God. On behalf of Southside Church of Christ family, we would like to extend a special invitation today. Our hope and prayer is that our interactions with you, will indeed, bring glory to God.
We have a strong sense of community with parishioners. People and children of all ages here are encouraged to learn about their own faith and the role of the church in our community and worldwide.
join our big familly
Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
We Believe at the Southside Church of Christ
– One must be properly taught, and hear (Romans 10:14-17);
– One must believe or have faith (Hebrews 11:6, Mark 16:16);
– One must repent, which means turning from one’s sinful lifestyle (Acts 17:30);
– One must confess belief that Jesus is the son of God (Acts 8:36–37);
– One must be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38); and
– One must live faithfully as a Christian (1 Peter 2:9).